Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

Soccer is my favourite sport in the olympics

Soccer is the the best.

My favourite Olympic Sport is soccer.  This sport is played  on are grassy green field. It is a team sport. There are 11 strong players and brave players. The current olympics Champanions for the London 2012 Olympics is the USA.

Soccer  is my favourite sport because it keeps me fit and healthy.  Soccer makes you fit when you move around.  To play soccer you just have to do skills for long hours and this makes you get fit.

Another reason Soccer is my favourite sport is because you get a large amount of money when you play and win. You also get famous you get lots of money.

The next reason that soccer is my favourite sport  is  when you play you can win a gold medal, silver medal or a Bronze medal.

Finally soccer  is my favourite sport because I score many goals and this makes me happy.

Soccer is my favourite sport in the olympics.    




Brazil vs. Egypt men's Olympic football at the Millennium Stadium to Virginia Knight                                                                                                     

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lanu Your story is O.K. I like your story.

Unknown said...

Hi Lanu, you have taught me a lot of new facts about soccer. Thank you. I did not know that there were 11 players on the field. I also think that it would be amazing to win a medal and more importantly it would be awesome and such an honor to represent our country, do you agree?

Unknown said...

Hi Krissy thank you for commenting the awesome letter that you have written to me.

Unknown said...

Hi Daroma thank you for commenting on my blogger about soccer.

Unknown said...

Thank you for commenting about soccer and I wish you learn more about soccer.

Unknown said...

Hi Lanu do you like soccer? I like rugby because rugby is cool because you can score a try. In soccer you have to score heaps of goals. Rugby can make you famous and you can get into a great team at the championship of the rugby. You can be famous but on soccer you become a legend. I think I'd like to play rugby because it has a championship in rugby. If you win it you are a champion all around the world. But if you lose you can be the second best rugby team in the world. If you like rugby then you are going to be famous one day. But if you don't choose rugby you will not be famous like a rugby player.

Post a Comment