Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

My parrot Polly

14.6.2012
My parrot

I have a parrot with a broken arm. Melissa had two parrots but one parrot wanted a fish and it screamed and screamed because it wanted fish. It had a long black beak. It could say "Melissa, Melissa, you are my mum". She had a colourful bird and it could say my name, Lanu.

My parrots name is Polly.
My parrot is a rainbow colour bird. It is a big parrot with small legs and small feathers. It is a lovely rainbow parrot to me. I love my beautiful parrot and my parrot is so nice and kind. My parrot can do tricks like a back flip and he can sing in front of people. When we dance he can do the cat daddy with me.

I like parrots as a pet because it is a rainbow parrot to me.  He can talk or sometimes he can sing to people. It is so cool to have a parrot has my pet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment